Wednesday 7 March, 2007

Escape

The tunnel to liberation has begun caving in,
The deserted road disappears under the sands of horizon,
Like all of a sudden its all over,
Doting the bare, widespread landscape,
The rustling of the leaves in the absence of the trees,
It all begins to seem so unreal...

Where do I go? What do I do?
The pain - dark, deep and piercing,
The future - murky, hazy and smoky,
The thoughts - wild and obtrusive,
Allow me to make a small, little plea,
If nothing, atleast leave behind that soothing, tranquilizing effect on me…

Having tried so hard to seek the unseeked,
Having tried to learn how to unlearn,
Help me escape..escape...escape....

2 comments:

Pavi !! :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pavi !! :) said...

Ah hah !!!
Someone seems to be doin too much good to the world by writing such lovely poems !!!
On a serious note... superb !!! :)
Keep blogging dude !!!
-Pavi !!