Tuesday 6 March, 2007

Questions??

Coming back from an MBA interview, stressed out mentally (naturally my body followed physically too)...with all kinds of questions thrown at me...the why and hows, where and whens, I sat down to think what it was all about.. (worthless post-analysis? Crying over spilt milk?)

I feel as though the interviewers are still trying to(eternally) find the answers to the questions of their lives and by targeting those questions at me, they were searching for their answers in mine…so bro, if I had just spoken their mind, then I would have got through the interview!

Why is everyone so full of questions? A question posed to a question, quite contradictory huh? (Read on... my prose is quite replete with conflicts :))

Anyway, while some souls scurry around to find the answers, the clever ones sit back for the scurrers to find the answers, so that they can like vultures swoop down and plagiarize the thoughts of the scurrers as their own.

From a toddler incapable of speaking, pointing to objects (trying to ask, ‘what is that?’) to a dying man pointing upwards (trying to ask, ‘why me?’), everyone seems to be in this never-ending queue for asking. Do we need answers for everything? Sometimes, isn’t it a pleasant tingling feeling to just hold back and resist the itch of asking a question, sort of allowing the sensation to pass through..and again...

After reading this, if you have any questions, then.... please don’t ask them to me :).

No comments: