Saturday 10 March, 2007

Favors?

Why did I have to pick up the broken pieces?
Why did I have to set things together again?
Didn’t I see, it was a mere illusion?
Couldn’t I see it all coming back to me,
Like it has to, time and again…

I must’ve thought, it was all about,
Real sharing, Real silences,
Real promises, Real understandings,
A Real you and a Real me.
But the signs are here to say, it was so Unreal…yeah so UNREAL!...

You make it sound as though a lot of favors were done,
Favors…an unfitting tribute to all that went into what I believed in…
Favors…the price of which we’ll never be able to pay…
Favors…the weight burdens me,
Favors…cripple, confine and cage me…
Favors…loathe, convert and disgust me…
Favors…forbidden, grisly and so unfavorable!

1 comment:

Malex said...

hey bro....real nice....i like this one much better than the direkt dil se...no offense.....especially the last para....great goin man...didnt know u could churn stuff out like this at such a rapid pace....hmm...looks like ur even more jobless than me..lol...kiddin...again good stuff