Saturday 10 March, 2007

Moments...A Title Monologue

(So a buddy of mine observed that I needed to write something with more ‘Passion’:) in it.
So here’s a fully blown up piece,
Straight from the gut, from the heart, from the very seat,
As they say,
Direkkt Dil-se)



Tried to keep it all aside,
Tried to make it through,
Tried to feign your non-existence,
But still I suffer, what do I do?

Block it, null it, void it,
Blank it, dump it, trash it, all I tried,
And then I come to find…come to find....
How much I really miss you!

You’ll never try…never understand,
But if you do, if it all becomes so clear,
And when I disappear,
Don’t be surprised, don’t be shocked,
Just fear…fear the worst…

You’ve locked up yourself in my head,
Remembering all those things that you’ve said,
Brings me down to my knees,
And I taste what I would never try,
Indulge in things which would make me cry.

The more I try to stuff, the more it hurts,
The more I try to hide, the more it crops up,
The more I try to shout, a whisper is all that comes,
The faster it comes out, the faster I need to break this cycle.

Life’s not as bad as it seems…or maybe it is!
Leaves me with no other option,
Maybe tomorrow will be not be so bad,
But for that, YOU are what I need…

These moments seem so important,
Until this tragedy puts them in perspective,
Or maybe they are important because
Inevitably there will be no more of them.
These moments are over…or are they?

6 comments:

Sandhya said...

'Direct dilse',indeed!

Priya said...

Hey, don't try to rhyme the last words... let it just flow
I could find multiple thoughts in it... try focussing on one... at one shot

try bettering it cos its already very good. :)

Sarath said...

Poem ... its nice buddy :)

Ramya said...

hey it indeed is very passionate :). meant for somebody special?

keep writing, its high time u updated ur blog. looking forward to more works of urs :)

Nikhil Shah said...

I never knew we have a poet amidst us. Keep it going kajin brather ...

Anonymous said...

would like to read some more of your writing....keep them coming...